Wednesday, March 3, 2010

mood.

If you ever get a chance to visit LA, or Manhattan, this is a worthwhile experience. Mood Designer Fabrics. I was like a kid in a candy shop. Where else can you buy a $70 yd of printed silk from Oscar del la Renta? I didn't, by the way, but I could have. I did, however, come out with a couple yards of printed cotton which I couldn't leave behind. A bit pricier than your average Len's Mill Store - but Len doesn't sell prints like this...

(I did visit Len's Mill later for the dark grey cotton, which I want to turn into a duvet cover with the blue print. I also found a set of twin sheets in light grey for $9.99 at Target!)








2 comments:

  1. Yaaaay fabrics!! I love your blog Heidi!! So FUN.
    I stumbled upon this "vintage wedding blog" and I thought of you cause I know you like things different/ against the norm/unique/creative
    Enjoy!

    http://ruffledblog.com/

    -Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the use of fabric is increasing in everyday life, we like fabric

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...