Monday, July 19, 2010

Engaged!

Guess what blog-friends, I'm getting married!! Yay!!! I'm sure I couldn't have found a better guy for me, and I'm totally overwhelmed by how loved and blessed I am. The proposal was amazing, the ring is beautiful, and now begins a year of planning for a great wedding day, and and even better marriage. After months of gathering wedding ideas from tons of blogs, I finally get to put them all to use for my own special day! Here's a few pics from the day he popped the question...

The view from the Dorset tower:


In our new jerseys!


Enjoying our first paddleboat ride, engaged!


The RING.




Family came all the way up north for dinner - I had no idea!



3 comments:

  1. Gah!!!!!!! :) I'm still sooo friggin' excited and I've known for 2 weeks! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each time I remember you're engaged I do a funny little dance and get all giddy!!! SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pics - good looking couple - love the matching jerseys.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...