Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Gift Wrapping!

I recently had an opportunity to do a little presentation on how to wrap your Christmas gifts for the Divine Dessert Night at my church.  I thought I'd give a little summary here of the ideas I shared.  Of course, the ideas are not my own (although the wrapping job is) - bet you can't guess where I went for ideas!  (Pinterest of course!)  

It's not too hard to add a little extra love to your wrapping this year!  

Tier it up with pretty paper:


Pick one print and use it everywhere (see how I did this for my gifts last year):


Use nature - pine cones, cedar branches, cranberries (or cinnamon sticks!):


Just go crazy with the curly ribbon (note: shipping paper is the most inexpensive way to wrap, and easy to accessorize!  Plus, most shipping paper rolls have double the amount of paper as a regular roll of gift wrap):


Paper snowflakes (hint: iron it out on low to make it nice and smooth!):


Leftover lace/tulle:


For smaller gifts - old sheet music!  (and if you can't bear to rip out a page, photocopy it!):


Eco-Chic magazine wrap with matching bow:


I received lots of comments on this one!  Cut paint chips into shapes as gift tags (bonus: it's free!):


Make yarn pom poms (you can find lots of tutorials online if you search around - so simple!):


So there you go!  Happy wrapping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...